Following are the program updates and notes. If you have missed an update don’t worry. You can simply re-download the software from our website directly from this link:
v126.96.36.199 – July, 2020
- Added Undo/Redo functionality. The software holds up to ten Undos and Redos.
v188.8.131.52/19 – June, 2020
- Added an option to remove duplicate Sta, Elev points from user-defined cross-sections. TIN surface generated sections can often contain duplicate points and this feature helps to identify duplicate points and clean that data, improving performance. Right-click the User-defined cross-section input grid to access this feature.
- Miscellaneous user-interface improvements.
- Corrected an issue that occasionally misplaced Culvert structures on the 3D Plan.
- Corrected an issue that occasionally prevented printing ineffective flow areas on the right sides of cross-sections.
v184.108.40.206/17 – May, 2020
- You can now optionally add new Reach segments directly from the Reach input grid and specify X, Y (Northing, Easting) coordinates for the end points. This can be very useful when needing to replicate an existing Reach from a previous study or extracting points directly from a CAD drawing. Learn more here.
- Increased to maximum number of User-defined labels to 100 from 10.
- Miscellaneous user-interface improvements and bug fixes related to user interface elements.
v220.127.116.11 – March, 2020
- License Server has been updated to provide a User Account dashboard where you can view purchase history, license keys and manage your subscription.
v18.104.22.168 – October, 2019
- Corrected an error that would cause the program to crash after adding a Reach for the first time and forgetting to press Escape or click the Ok/Select button before adding new Sections.
v22.214.171.124 – July, 2019
- The software now stores your product key (Serial Number) so that you can Activate and Deactivate the License without re-entering your key each time. Three mouse clicks is all it takes.
v126.96.36.199/12 – February, 2019
- Added the ability to print the Model View and Plan View to either Portrait or Landscape orientation. It automatically crops the image to maximize the available printed space.
- Security Update. Our software code is digitally signed and secured using the latest signature algorithm sha256RSA insuring that the software you download here is authentic and untampered with. This version simply updates our Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate and may require a couple of steps more than usual to update to this version. Please see Getting Software Updates for more information.
v188.8.131.52/10 – December, 2018
- Improved the program’s ability to georeference image-based background maps. You can now specify custom control points after importing your map by locating them with your mouse and entering in their corresponding X, Y coordinates. The software uses these coordinates to georeference the map. Most image formats are supported including bmp, jpg, png and tiff with companion World files. See, Adding a Background Map for more info.
v184.108.40.206/8 – November, 2018
- Improved the program’s ability to work with very large coordinate systems. More specifically when working with TIN Surfaces.
- Corrected the calculation of the weir crest length for inline weirs, culverts and bridge sections during overtopping flow regimes when using metric units.
v220.127.116.11 – October, 2018
- X and Y dimension lines were added on the Model tab indicating the absolute total distance in the X and Y directions. To increase or decrease these dimensions, simply roll your mouse wheel. This will help you to ensure you have enough space to draw your proposed reaches. These dimension lines will not be shown when using coordinate-based background maps such as LandXML, TINs, DXF, etc.
v18.104.22.168 – July, 2018
- Refined the Slope Correction Factor on the Inlet Control equations to be less conservative on Projecting, Square and Beveled edges on Culverts.
v22.214.171.124 – October 6, 2017
- Added the ability to load background maps from LandXML files. Alignments, Parcels and Plan Features can be imported.
- Added the ability to import TIN Surfaces from LandXML as well as coordinate-based X, Y, Elevation Point Cloud files. This feature allows you to cut cross-sections that match the TIN Surface. No need to enter Station/Elevation data!
- Added the ability to Export finished Plan drawings including Channels and Water Surfaces to LandXML TIN Surfaces. Easily open in your favorite CAD software for higher-end 3D viewing and floodplain mapping.
- Improved the rendering speed of DXF background map.