Following are the program updates and notes. If you have missed an update don’t worry. You can simply re-download the software from our website directly from this link:
v188.8.131.52 – January, 2021
- RainMaps™ has been introduced! RainMaps™ is a cloud-based resource where you can download ready-to-use rainfall files for use in any of the Hydrology Studio Suite programs. RainMaps™ contains rainfall files (.idf and .pcp) you would normally set-up in the software either by direct entry of data or importing from NOAA Atlas 14. We’ve taken all of the steps required to create these files so you won’t have to. And they are available with just a couple of mouse-clicks. Learn more…
- We improved the calculation algorithms that generate equation coefficients for the IDF equation.
v184.108.40.206/8 – March, 2020
- License Server has been updated to provide a User Account dashboard where you can view purchase history, license keys and manage your subscription.
v220.127.116.11 – August, 2019
- Orifices – The software now allows you to change the orifice coefficient for each orifice rather than changing it in the Project Settings.
v18.104.22.168 – July, 2019
- The software now stores your product key (Serial Number) so that you can Activate and Deactivate the License without re-entering your key each time. Three mouse clicks is all it takes.
v22.214.171.124 – March 2019
1. You’ll now have the option to utilize the Weighted Volume method, as well as the Weighted CN method when employing Composite CNs. Learn More.
v126.96.36.199/3 – February, 2019
1. Security Update. Our software code is digitally signed and secured using the latest signature algorithm sha256RSA insuring that the software you download here is authentic and untampered with. This version simply updates our Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate and may require a couple of steps more than usual to update to this version. Please see Getting Software Updates for more information.
v188.8.131.52 – May, 2018
1. Studio Express is officially released!