Following are the program updates and notes. If you have missed an update don’t worry. You can simply re-download the software from our website directly from this link:
v184.108.40.206 – September, 2020
- Two new culvert shapes have been added. 1) Circular Embedded (buried invert) and 2) Rectangular Open Bottom. Very helpful for preserving streams and representing natural bed material within the culvert.
- Miscellaneous improvements to graphical presentations.
v220.127.116.11 – April, 2020
- Improved the selection of the X-scale units for profiles while working in Metric units.
- Increased the calculation speed of over-topping while working in Metric units.
v18.104.22.168 – March, 2020
- License Server has been updated to provide a User Account dashboard where you can view purchase history, license keys and manage your subscription.
v22.214.171.124 – July, 2019
- The software now stores your product key (Serial Number) so that you can Activate and Deactivate the License without re-entering your key each time. Three mouse clicks is all it takes.
v126.96.36.199/15/16 – June, 2019
- Added more columns to the Culvert output grid to report, Normal Depth, Critical Depth, EGL Down and EGL Up. EGL’s are not shown while viewing the Scour or Apron plots.
- Improved the supercritical profile calculations, specifically when dealing very steep slopes with no occurrence of hydraulic jump.
- Maintains visually the Starting Tw elevation when the Starting Tw is below Critical Depth or above a supercritical flow mode on the Culvert Profile plot.
- Depths in Item 1 above are now reported in feet rather than inches.
v188.8.131.52/13 – February, 2019
- Security Update. Our software code is digitally signed and secured using the latest signature algorithm sha256RSA insuring that the software you download here is authentic and untampered with. This version simply updates our Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate and may require a couple of steps more than usual to update to this version. Please see Getting Software Updates for more information.
v184.108.40.206/11 – November, 2018
What’s New Features
- The total number of culvert barrels has been increased from 6 to 20.
- A calculation progress bar has been added to provide a cleaner visual on the progress of the calculations. Especially useful when roadway overtopping occurs.
- Corrected a broad-crested weir coefficient for use in metric units during overtopping flow.
v220.127.116.11/9 – June, 2018
- The parameter Hw/D is now included on the printed Culvert Report in the Calculation Sample.
- Refined the Slope Correction Factor on the Inlet Control equations to be less conservative on Projecting, Square and Beveled edges.
v18.104.22.168 – May, 2018
- Improved the precision of overtopping calculations when using constant elevation for roadway profiles. This prevents, on occasion, oscillating headwater values with differing flows.
v22.214.171.124/5/6 – February, 2018
- Improved the precision of overtopping calculations when using user-defined roadway profiles. This prevents, on occasion, oscillating headwater values with differing flows.
v126.96.36.199 – November, 2017
- Rebuilt the Help User’s Guide. More to come. Enjoy!